Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Suitcases, check. Gifts for everybody, check. Food for the trip, check. Dog food for the trip, (yes, Cranberry is coming!) check!

The votes were tallied last night and it was decided that we would take the four hour car trip to Uncle George's house on Saturday and yes, Cranbe

rry will come. It was a one-sided decision. My son didn't want to miss the chance to see his cousins and rather than Cranberry spending chistmas at a boarding place or with a pet sitter (which by the way was very hard to find during christmas), we decided that she should just come along. After all, she is invited by Uncle George! I wonder though how Aunt Martha would react given that Cranberry would not let her in our house last year. (Oh Aunt Martha, please be forgiving!)

So I'm preparing our things for the trip and overnight stay at Uncle George's house and keeping my fingers crossed. If worst comes to worst then Cranberry would just have to stay the whole time in her carrier. Oh, and did I mention that Aunt Martha has a tabby cat named Jack? I don't worry much about that since Cranberry is nice to other pets. Cranberry, please be nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment